Would you like to see Provo Bicycle Collective in a bigger buildling?
We've signed a lease agreement for the abandonded market at 398e 200n and need a zoning change to begin operation.
Our request will be heard and decided on June 7th. At the preliminary hearing with the planning commission we had a huge turnout with several positive comments in favor of the motion. The round of applause after the unanimous approval shocked quite a few of the members. WE NEED THE SAME SUPPORT THIS TIME.
After approval at this meeting, we'll move in ASAP and begin our larger operations and extended hours.
If it's all a go, we're planning on doing a preliminary move that night 7pm-10pm instead of working on bikes.